If you have any questions please contact Pat Gergen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates to be Determined
For many food processors, food allergens remain among the most challenging food safety concerns to manage, and undeclared food allergens are the most common cause of FDA food recalls. With the implementation of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), it is more critical than ever to have well-documented, effective allergen management programs.
Join us to gain practical information and hands-on experiences to enable you to develop and implement effective, FSMA-compliant food allergen control programs in your facilities and organization.
For information or inquiries about this workshop, please email Pat Gergen at email@example.com or call +1 402-472-5302
- The science behind food allergies
- Food allergens and FSMA
- Allergen labeling laws
- Practical strategies for food allergen management
- Hands-on experience developing an allergen control program
Who should attend?
- Allergen management teams
- Production, manufacturing, engineering, and product development personnel
- QA/QC professionals
- Regulatory affairs professionals
- Public relations and crisis management teams
- Ingredient/testing/service suppliers
Speakers: (subject to change)
- David Acheson, President and CEO, The Acheson Group LLC
- Joe Baumert, Co-Director, Food Allergy Research and Resource Program & Associate Professor, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- David Clifford, Director, Food Safety, Nestlé USA
- Melanie Downs, Assistant Professor, Food Allergy Research and Resource Program, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Martin Hahn, Partner, Hogan Lovells US LLP
- Scott Hegenbart, Manager Scientific Affairs, Food Protection & Regulatory Affairs, Conagra Brands, Inc.
- Rick Heiman, Director, Global Hygiene, Kerry
- Jason Hlywka, Global Toxicology; Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, Kraft Heinz Company
- Phil Johnson, Assistant Professor, Food Allergy Research and Resource Program, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Brent Kobielush, U.S. Regulatory Affairs Director, Cargill, Inc.
- Jenny Scott, Senior Advisor, Office of Food Safety, U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- Joe Stout, President/Founder, Commercial Food Sanitation LLC (Invited)
- Steve Taylor, Co-Director, Food Allergy Research and Resource Program & Professor, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Registration - CLOSED:
Registration includes workshop materials, continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks, lunches, and a certificate of workshop attendance. Registration is limited! Wait list may be available. The registration fee is only refundable if the workshop is filled or cancelled. No refunds will be given if your attendance is not possible (substitutions are acceptable with prior notice). No onsite registrations will be accepted.