If you have any questions please contact Pat Gergen at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 18-20, 2020
Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Chicago, IL
For many food processors, food allergens remain among the most challenging food safety concerns to manage, and undeclared food allergens are the most common cause of FDA food recalls. With the implementation of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), it is more critical than ever to have well-documented, effective allergen management programs.
Join us in Chicago to gain practical information and hands-on experiences to enable you to develop and implement effective, FSMA-compliant food allergen control programs in your facilities and organization.
FARRP Members - $1075
Non-Members - $1225
For information or inquiries about this workshop, please email Pat Gergen at email@example.com or call +1 402-472-5302
- The science behind food allergies
- Food allergens and FSMA
- Allergen labeling laws
- Practical strategies for food allergen management
- Hands-on experience developing an allergen control program
Who should attend?
- Allergen management teams
- Production, manufacturing, engineering, and product development personnel
- QA/QC professionals
- Regulatory affairs professionals
- Public relations and crisis management teams
- Ingredient/testing/service suppliers
Speakers: (subject to change)
- David Acheson, President and CEO, The Acheson Group LLC
- Joe Baumert, Co-Director, Food Allergy Research and Resource Program & Associate Professor, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- David Clifford, Director, Food Safety, Nestlé USA
- Melanie Downs, Assistant Professor, Food Allergy Research and Resource Program, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Martin Hahn, Partner, Hogan Lovells US LLP
- Scott Hegenbart, Manager Scientific Affairs, Food Protection & Regulatory Affairs, Conagra Brands, Inc.
- Rick Heiman, Director, Global Hygiene, Kerry
- Jason Hlywka, Global Toxicology; Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, Kraft Heinz Company
- Phil Johnson, Assistant Professor, Food Allergy Research and Resource Program, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Brent Kobielush, U.S. Regulatory Affairs Director, Cargill, Inc.
- Jenny Scott, Senior Advisor, Office of Food Safety, U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- Joe Stout, President/Founder, Commercial Food Sanitation LLC (Invited)
- Steve Taylor, Co-Director, Food Allergy Research and Resource Program & Professor, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Registration - CLOSED:
Registration includes workshop materials, continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks, lunches, and a certificate of workshop attendance. Registration is limited! Wait list may be available. The registration fee is only refundable if the workshop is filled or cancelled. No refunds will be given if your attendance is not possible (substitutions are acceptable with prior notice). No onsite registrations will be accepted.
Reserve Your Room Online
Reservations can also be made by calling the hotel directly at +1 847-696-1234 and asking for room block FARRP - Food Allergy Research and Resource Program. If you need additional assistance please contact Pat Gergen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 402-472-5302.
Hyatt Regency O’Hare
9300 Bryn Mawr Avenue
Rosemont, IL, USA, 60018
Special Workshop Rates
Special workshop room rates of $185 (plus tax) per night for single or double occupancy available before February 19, 2020. All reservations must be accompanied by a first-night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card.
The Hyatt Regency O’Hare is 10 minutes from Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
Take advantage of complimentary shuttle service to and from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport, 24 hours a day. Catch the shuttle from the hotel’s front entrance. The shuttle runs every 15 minutes from 4:00 a.m. to midnight and every 30 minutes between midnight and 4:00 a.m.
Domestic Flights - The shuttle picks up outside of Door 1 of the Bus and Shuttle Center at the airport. International Flights - For pickup from the international terminal, after you have cleared customs, please call the hotel directly at +1 847-696-1234 to arrange for pickup at Door 5E. Please meet the shuttle at the center median outside of Door 5E.