11th Food Allergens Methodologies Workshop
May 4-6, 2020
The Bureau of Chemical Safety in Health Canada's Food Directorate and the Food Allergy Research and Resource Program (FARRP) are sponsoring the Eleventh Food Allergens Methodologies Workshop to take place May 4-6, 2020.
As a follow-up to the 2018 workshop organized by Health Canada and FARRP, the Eleventh Food Allergens Methodologies Workshop aims at increasing consultation, information exchange, and harmonization in the area of food allergens and analytical methods for food allergens.
The Eleventh Food Allergens Methodologies Workshop aims at gathering scientists, chemists, analysts and other representatives from government agencies, university, industry and consumer associations, to discuss issues related to detection, identification, characterization, and control of allergen residues in foods.
11th Food Allergens Methodologies Workshop Program (Updates will be posted as they become available.)
Various topics to be discussed:
- Consumer Impacts of Food Allergies
- Novel Foods and Allergenicity
- Updates on Mass Spectrometry & ELISA Approaches for Allergen Analysis
- Food Allergen Risk Assessment & Risk Management
- Food Allergies - Codex, Sanitation, Labeling & Consumer Response
Optional Dinner - Monday, May 4, 2020Location (TBD)
You must register to be able to enter your Poster Abstract online. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available. If you have any questions, please contact Pat Gergen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Government, Educational and Consumer group representatives (full workshop) - $495 USD
- Industry and other representatives (full workshop) - $695 USD
- Two Day Registration - $495 USD
- One Day Registration - $325 USD
JW Marriott Edmonton Ice District
10344 102 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 0K9
For additional information contact:
Pat Gergen, FARRP
University of Nebraska
Phone: +1 402.472.5302